Archive
Amp3
today : | at : | safemode : ON
> / home / facebook / twitter / exit /
name author modified label

Kis-My-Ft2 - Hikari no Signal [Single] Unknown 3/02/2014 03:03:00 PM

Filename Kis-My-Ft2 - Hikari no Signal [Single]
Permission rw-r--r--
Author Unknown
Date and Time 3/02/2014 03:03:00 PM
Label
Action

The title track has been chosen as the theme song to the movie "Doraemon New Nobita's Great Demon Haunt ~Peko the Adventure Squad of Five~" set to premiere on March 8. Kis-My-Ft2 member Tamamori Yuta commented that, "Doraemon is a popular anime that has been around since way before we were born and I personally love it, so I am really honored." He also said of the new single, "It is a fast-beat song about "being optimistic and moving forward. I hope everyone from children to adults can enjoy it!"
Released: Mar 05, 2014
File Size: 30 MB 【Download

≪Track List≫
1. 光のシグナル
2. ずっと~You are my Everything~
3. Crush! Crush! Crush!

Please Comment

 

archive © 2015 Archive anime-mp3
Redesign by anime-mp3