Archive
Amp3
today : | at : | safemode : ON
> / home / facebook / twitter / exit /
name author modified label

Yuka Iguchi - rainbow heart ♡ rainbow dream ☆ / Strike my soul Unknown 11/27/2013 02:20:00 AM

Filename Yuka Iguchi - rainbow heart ♡ rainbow dream ☆ / Strike my soul
Permission rw-r--r--
Author Unknown
Date and Time 11/27/2013 02:20:00 AM
Label
Action
"rainbow heart ♡ rainbow dream ☆ / Strike my soul" is the third single released by Iguchi Yuka and her first double a-side single. The single were released in two different versions: a Limited MV With Special Edition and a Regular CD Only Edition. The Limited MV With Special Edition come with a one of five differents stickers and a ticket for a special event. The song "Strike my soul" was used as ending theme song for the anime Strike The Blood. 
TVアニメ『ストライク・ザ・ブラッド』エンディング・テーマ。
Released: Nov 27, 2013 
Catalog No. WHV-1000427831
File Size: 37 MB 【ZS | AF | SB | 4S
Password: 2611#anime-mp3

Track List:
01. Strike my soul
02. rainbow heart ♡ rainbow dream ☆
03. Strike my soul (Instrumental)
04. rainbow heart ♡ rainbow dream ☆ (Instrumental)

Please Comment

 

archive © 2015 Archive anime-mp3
Redesign by anime-mp3