Archive
Amp3
today : | at : | safemode : ON
> / home / facebook / twitter / exit /
name author modified label

My Sexual Harassment Unknown 5/28/2011 09:51:00 PM

Filename My Sexual Harassment
Permission rw-r--r--
Author Unknown
Date and Time 5/28/2011 09:51:00 PM
Label
Action
http://cdn3.iofferphoto.com/img/item/124/910/981/RDEp7NRViniaZpS.jpg


Boku no Sexual Harassment
I  found someone asking about this ending in Yahoo Anserws. A rare anime song, I think it was hard to find it, but as collector of anime songs, I want to share it with you all.

[Last updated: Aug 29th, 2012]
Ending theme re-upload.


Ending Theme:
"Garasu no Toshi (City of Glass)" by Sammy [Download]
Comment: According of this CD, this song entitled "Garashu no Machi" instead "Garashu no Toshi."

Please Comment

 

archive © 2015 Archive anime-mp3
Redesign by anime-mp3